Shazam Music App is one of the most popular music identification app developed for both Android and iOS devices. The app is useful for identifying the name, authors, lyrics of a song. The Shazam application can be downloaded for free of charge on smartphones and get connected to its online database that boasts millions and millions of songs from all around the world. Using the Shazam App, you can identify any song or music that you have stored up on your device, and also listen to it fully on the platform itself without having to leave or open any other app.
Some of you may want to have the Shazam for PC as well, and it’s understandable since the app is quite useful and, of course, free. However, the native version of Shazam for Windows or Mac computers doesn’t exist as of now. But, Yes we’ve managed to figure out a workaround using which you can install the Shazam on your PC.
How To Download Shazam for PC Windows
As mentioned earlier, the developers of Shazam haven’t released a native and dedicated app for PC users. Therefore, you need to have an Android Emulator on your PC to install and use the Shazam for PC. In case, if you’re unaware of an Android Emulator, it’s just a piece of software that allows you to download and install any Android app on your PC for free.
The steps that you have to perform to install the Shazam on PC using Android Emulator are mentioned below.
- Firstly, download the Nox Player Android Emulator installation file from its official site.
[The Emulator is available for both Windows and Mac os, and that too for free of charge]
- Locate the Emulator installation file and open it up to begin the installation of the Emulator on your PC.
- Perform the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard to complete the process.
- The Emulator will take some time to finish the installation, depending on your PC’s configuration.
- After installation, Launch the Emulator and, if prompted, sign in with your Google account.
- Post successful sign in, click on the Google Play Store option located on the home screen of the Emulator.
- Enter “Shazam” in the search box of the Play Store and select the official app in the search results.
- Click on the “Install” option in the Play Store to start downloading the Shazam app on Emulator.
- Done! Now you just have to wait for a few seconds, and the Shazam for windows will be installed.
After completing the installation, you can start the Shazam app and sign in with your Google account to get started.
Often, it’s quite tricky to find the details of a song that you have listed on a random advertisement on your friend’s phone. But, that’s not the case anymore, fortunately, thanks to Shazam. Now you can use the Shazam for PC as well regardless of the OS you’re using, with the help of Android Emulators like Bluetacks, Nox Player, etc. Let us know if you need any further assistance in the comment section below.