TutuApp is a well known and one of the top-rated App Store for Android smartphones. The App Store has managed to surpass its competitors and has become quite popular among Android users. TutuApp is used by millions of Android users all over the world. Mainly, for downloading premium Apps and games for free of cost on any Android device. Users can also download Modified versions of their favorite Games or Apps from the TutuApp Store for free.
Well, there’s absolutely no need for any other App Store if you’ve TutuApp installed on your device. Well, as mentioned earlier, the app is already quite famous among smartphone users. Now it is slowly making its way on PC as well to cater to the PC users. If you would like to know how to get the TutuApp on your PC, then go ahead and follow the instructions provided in this article.
TutuApp for Windows PC
TutuApp is obviously quite useful for people who wish to download paid apps or modified apps for free of cost. The fact that you will be able to all of that on a PC sounds even more amazing. However, the problem is that there’s no official version of TutuApp is available as of now. But, there’s a way to install the TutuApp on PC using third-party Android Emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc.
After installing the Emulator on your PC, you will be able to install all the Android Apps or games from TutuApp iOS Store. You can basically take the help of any Android Emulator of your choice, however, the ones which we’ve mentioned above are available freely to everyone. you can also try to install similar apps like tutuApp on your PC
How To Install TutuApp for PC
At first, you will have to download and install the Android Emulator on your PC in order to install the TutuApp iOS. We recommend either Bluestacks or Nox Player for this purpose since both of them are quite good and easy to use. Go through the following steps to install the Emulator on your PC.
- Head over to the official website of Bluestacks or Nox Player and download the installation files on your PC.
- Make use of an extractor tool (Winrar) to unzip the files and place the installation files on your desktop.
- Now open the extractor folder and right-click on the installation file, select “Run as Admin” or “Administrator”
- An installation wizard will show up on your screen, which will guide you through the installation process.
- That’s it, just follow the on-screen instructions to install the Android EMulator on your PC.
Method To Install TutuApp On PC
- Launch the Android Emulator and sign in with your Google Account or create a new one if you want.
- Open up the browser and go to this link to download the Tutu App Android Apk file format on your Emulator.
- Click on the Apk file in order to begin the installation process, you will have to grant the required permissions to install.
- Or, you can also download the Apk file on your PC, then drag and drop it on your Emulator to install the app.
- Now, wait a couple of seconds for the app to install on your PC, after that you can start using it.
So these were the steps that you need to follow in order to install the TutuApp on any PC for free of cost. Let us know if you’re facing any issues during the process if you’ve any better way to install the app on PC in the comment section.