How to delete Gmail account
In this Definitive Guide, You’ll Learn How to delete Gmail account in 2020. After This Guide, You can easily delete You Gmail Id permanently. So Read This full Definitive Guide and Give Your FeedBacks in the Comments. But Before We know How to Delete Gmail account, Let’s Talk About Basic Information about Gmail.
The popularity of Gmail is increasing day by day. It is mainly because of its one of the best customer services and easy to use features. The features it provides are also the main reason for it to become widely used. In terms of security and privacy, it leads to an unbeatable margin. From storing information to sharing information, Gmail has negotiable competition from its rivals. Almost every application or website is associated with Gmail to link the knowledge of their user to their portal.
WHAT IS GMAIL?
Gmail is a free email service that was developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and by using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. Gmail started first as a limited beta release on April 1, 2004, and ended its testing phase on July 7, 2009. At launch, Gmail had an initial storage capacity of one gigabyte per user, a significantly higher amount than competitors offered at that time. Now, the service comes with 15 gigabytes of storage. Users can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including the attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes. To send larger files, users can insert data from the google drive into the message.
HOW TO MAKE A GMAIL ACCOUNT
- Go to Gmail.com.
- Click on Create account.
- The sign-up form will appear.
- Next, enter your phone number to verify your account.
- You will receive a text message from Google with a verification code.
- Next, you will see a form to enter some of your personal information, like your name and birthday.
- Fill all the details and submit.
- Choose a password and enter.
- Set the recovery mobile number and email.
- Validate all credentials and enter.
- That’s it, and the Gmail account is ready for use.
HOW TO USE GMAIL ACCOUNT
A Gmail account has various uses; nowadays, all most of the websites and apps store their users’ information in Gmail. A Gmail account has become a necessity.
Here are a few steps to send an email:
- Open the website of Gmail or the application.
- Login using your email id and password.
- Now click on compose an email (symbol of + sign)
- Now fill the recipient email and fill the subject in the required box as per your need.
- Fill the body as per your needs.
- You can also attach files by clicking on
Here are a few steps, which can give you an idea about using Gmail for most of the websites and apps.
- Visit the website or run the app.
- Nowadays, most of the websites and apps use Gmail for the registration process in their database, so click on register and fill your email in the required box.
- Fill the necessary details like DOB, and verify the information.
For safety, most of the admins have developed their websites and apps to ask for an OTP to verify the ownership of the email, which is needed to be verified by filling it in the required box.
Many websites and apps also send a confirmation link on your email, and after clicking on it, the email verified on their portal.
HOW TO DELETE GMAIL ACCOUNT
- Go to My Google Account
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
HOW TO REMOVE GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM PHONE
There are different steps for different devices but the most common steps are listed below
- Open the Gmail app on your phone.
- Click on the grid icon.
- Go to manage accounts on this device.
- Find and click on Google.
- Click on the account to be deleted.
- Now Click on the more option.
- Click on remove account.
HOW TO RECOVER A LOST ACCOUNT
- Go to Gmail and Enter your email and then click on the forgot password.
- You’ll See “Enter the last password you remember”. (or skip to next way)
- Choose a way to recover the password, either by mobile number or the recovery email.
- Verify the ownership by providing the OTP, which will send on your recovery mobile number or email, which you chose in the previous step.
- This process is mostly instant, but sometimes it may take 1-3 days to verify your ownership.
Google has confirmed it .inc that they are going to update their services further to provide the best facilities to its users. It is no doubt that Gmail has always been useful in the cyber world and will remain helpful for long.